Born on August 28, 1986, Armie Hammer is an American actor who is known for his portrayal of the Winklevoss twins in the film The Social Network, Prince Andrew Alcott in Mirror Mirror and the title character in the adventure film The Lone Ranger. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He dropped out from high school to pursue career in acting.
Armie Hammer Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Los Angeles, California, he is the son of Dru Ann and Michael Armand Hammer. He has a younger brother, Viktor. He is half jewish. Hammer’s paternal great-grandfather was oil tycoon and philanthropist Armand Hammer. Armand’s own parents were Russian Jewish immigrants, and Armand’s father, Julius Hammer, who was from Odessa, Ukraine, “founded the Communist Party in New York.” Armie’s paternal great-grandmother was Russian-born actress and singer Olga Vadimovna Vadina, the daughter of a tsarist general.
Armie Hammer Affair/Married/Dating
He married Elizabeth Chambers on May 22, 2010. They have two children, a daughter and a son. For more information, contact him on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Armand Douglas Hammer
- Nicknames: Armie
- Birthday: August 28, 1986
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Los Angeles Baptist High School
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Half-Jewish
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Elizabeth Chambers (m. 2010)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $16 million USD
- Height: 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m)
- Weight: 210 lbs (95 kg )
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the great-grandson of industrialist, art collector and philanthropist Armand Hammer.
- His parents did not support his decision to pursue a career in acting, preferring him to enter business. According to Hammer, his relationship with them became strained but he reconciled with them after he started getting starring roles.
- Despite his family’s wealth, he claims that he has never had a trust fund and that he supported himself through his acting career.
- He dropped out of high school at sixteen to pursue acting.
I’m half Jewish, but no one believes me because my looks lean a little WASP-y… It’s sometimes hard for me to get the roles I’m drawn to.