Born on July 30, 1956, Anita Hill is an American lawyer, academic, author and activist who is a university professor social policy, law and women’s studies at Brandeis University. She is also a faculty member of the university’s Heller School for Social Policy and Management. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Oklahoma State University and Yale Law School.
Anita Hill Ethnicity/Religion
Anita was born in Lone Tree, California to Albert and Erma Hill as the youngest of 13 children. Her family came from Arkansas and her great-grandparents had been born into slavery.
Anita Hill Affair/Married
Her relationship status is not available at the moment.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Anita Faye Hill
- Nicknames: Anita
- Birthday: July 30, 1956
- Age: 62 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Lone Tree, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Oklahoma State University, Yale Law School
- Profession: Educator, Lawyer, Professor, Activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Married: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the youngest of 13 children of her parents.
- She was raised in Baptist faith.
- She is a professor of social policy, law and women’s studies at Brandeis University.
- She was awarded an honorary LLM degree by Wesleyan University.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I resent the idea that people would blame the messenger for the message, rather than looking at the content of the message itself.