Born on December 28, 1971, Ana Navarro is a Nicaraguan born American political commentator for many news outlets including CNN, ABC News, The view, Telemundo and so on. She is also Republican strategist. For more information on Ana, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Miami and St. Thomas University.
Ana Navarro Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Ana was born in Nicaragua to Violeta Flores Lopez and Jose Augusto Navarro Flores. Her family moved to United States in 1980.
Ana Navarro Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to former Florida Republican Party and American Conservative Union Chairman Al Cardenas. Visit her twitter for more information.
I’m leaving a @pitbull private concert for @ChrisCuomo. If Cuomo don’t start singing and dancing on @CNN, I’m done with him.#Dale #305 pic.twitter.com/7uVnwsEvRE
— Ana Navarro-Cárdenas (@ananavarro) May 14, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ana Violeta Navarro-Cardenas
- Nicknames: Ana Navarro
- Birthday: December 28, 1971
- Age: 47 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Chinandega, Nicaragua
- Current Residence: Miami, Florida
- Education: University of Miami, St. Thomas University
- Profession: political commentator
- Nationality: Nicaraguan born American
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Husband: Al Cardenas
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a political commentator and strategist.
- She and her family moved to United States in 1980 because of political instability in Nicaragua.
- She is a Republican.
- She served in many Republican administrations including Jeb Bush in 1998.
- She is married to former Florida Republican Party and American Conservative Union Chairman Al Cardenas.
- Visit our site for more updates.
We must have zero tolerance for sexual harassment, even if the perpetrator is somebody we like and admire.