Born on January 16, 1969, Alexander Acosta is an American attorney, academic and politician who is the current and 27th United States Secretary of Labor. Alexander, as a member of the Republican Party, is the only Hispanic person to serve in President Trump’s Cabinet. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Harvard University.
Alexander Acosta Ethnicity/Religion/Parents
Born in Miami, Florida, he was born to Cuban parents. His parents were Cuban refugees. He attended Harvard University and is the first member of his family to graduate from college.
Alexander Acosta Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Jan Williams. For more information, visit his twitter.
With 7.3 million job openings, job openings have exceeded the number of job seekers for 15 straight months according to the latest @BLS_gov JOLTS report. pic.twitter.com/qOk3U3D6C0
— Secretary Acosta (@SecretaryAcosta) July 10, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rene Alexander Acosta
- Nicknames: Alexander Acosta
- Birthday: January 16, 1969
- Age: 50 years old (as of July 2019)
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Harvard University
- Profession: Attorney, Academic, Politician
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Jan Williams
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He currently serves as the 27th United States Secretary of Labor.
- He is the only Hispanic person to serve in the President Trump’s Cabinet.
- He is the former dean of Florida International University College of Law.
- He attended Harvard University.
- In 2019, he proposed cutting the funding of his department’s International Labor Affair Bureau from $68 million to $20 million.
- In 2008, he was named as one of the 100 most influential people in the business ethics by the Ethisphere Institute.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.