Born on December 7, 1987, Aaron Carter is an American singer who first rose to prominence as a pop and hip-hip star. Starting his career at the age of 7, he released his debut album at the age of 9 which sold 1 million copies worldwide. For more information, read the article below.
Aaron Carter Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Tampa, Florida to Jane Elizabeth and Robert Gene Carter. He is the younger brother of Nick Carter, a member of the boy band Backstreet Boys. He also has three sisters.
Aaron Carter Affair/Girlfriend/Dating
He is in a relationship with Lina Valentina. For more information, visit his twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Aaron Charles Carter
- Nicknames: Aaron Carter
- Birthday: December 7, 1987
- Age: 31 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Tampa, Florida, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Ruskin School
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, rapper, actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Catholicism
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Dating: Lina Valentina
Thank you for noticing it has taken a lot of hard work
Let’s all pray for all on recovery
We work on it daily https://t.co/RcrJ8L0WlU
— Aaron Carter (@aaroncarter) September 18, 2019
- Height: 6 feet (183 cm)
- Weight: 70 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He rose to fame as a pop and hip hop singer in the late 1990s.
- He began performing at the age of 7 and released his debut album at the age of 9.
- He is the brother of Nick Carter, a member of the boy band Backstreet Boys.
- He has appeared Dancing with the Stars.
- He initially came out as bisexual in 2017.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site